Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

Ebates....

I have been actively working on ways to pay for my tattoo. It is so very important to me and I am sure the artist understands my constant barage. What I have been able to find is the following:

Ebates. After buying a computer that I am still paying for, I joined ebates to get 1 percent back on my Walmart purchase of the following bundle.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=XE%2BDBqcYsjTnz%2BEfRWKGVA%3D%3D





The printer is key. As for laptops--seeing as I like to smash things when I am in fury, I figured the cheaper the better. And the flash drive will hold my photos so I don't have to figure out where to keep them safe. Perfect. Now how can I build that check some more??

WTF and none of the links even showed up. Blogger and I are having an issue today. First photobucket ans now this

https://www.walmart.com/cart2/cart.do

1 comment:

  1. at one point one has to learn to just walk away and spend money without advertising. The whole paoint is that I am spending but making money back and I will be able to embelish my ankle however it pleases me.

    ReplyDelete