Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Another month down





Even if only half way there. It has been a year of ups and downs. I would say more often down than up. Yesterday we made paper bag puppets instead of doing hard core schooling. L's speech therapy was cancelled sand I didn't get the head start application in yet but finally have all the paperwork. She wasn't there when I went to my cancelled appointment. Is has to do her Bio exam today and I have the code written on my arm so she has no excuse for not getting it done. The girls have been helping more than usual and I have finally settled on a "home" for G. Please let this be the right thing to do! I know I cannot stand to be around her most of the time and feel rotten for even thinking it never mind typing it. I love all my children but some make it harder than others.

Another week and it will be a year of J in and out of my life. I wonder if he ever thinks about me. I obviously think about him, LOL.


anyway, the following video is of the eldest two making STEAK BURGERS (read add A1 steak sauce) And Amelia who hac become very clever with plastic or foam utensils. My booby boy is up and trying to climb on my lap so here is the video and I will type when I am no longer a pacifier.



No comments:

Post a Comment