Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

A weekend with 8. . . .

Here we GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not Neverland but a shot in time. Memorial day weekend 2013

Friday night. Off to Old Town.



The ride into the storm cloud


The orange chicken I insisted I needed.


The lavender soap I paid too much for.



The smile that says I am going to have a good time if it kills me.



LOL



The picture of the moon that lost me my rechargeable batteries thanks to being clumsy. Is that full???

Saturday was spent in the pool and after shopping and managing to feed the house for a week on very little money, we swam, and swam. Frankie celebrated birthday number 7 and the pictures need to be fetched from G's phone.

When I was done swimming, T thought I needed to go in again:



Truth be told, the booger deserved to be thrown in and rather than finish undressing, I took him with me as I tackled him. He thought it way too fun.

And Sunday



At the lake Eva, waiting for the house to air out after setting off 16 Spectracide bombs in 1600(???) square feet. I still woke to a kitchen covered in the resilient buggers, so much work! Time for an exterminator at whatever the cost. After cleaning for hours, it was back to church for a celebration and multicultural food. (I was not cooking in the kitchen even if it was the only room that actually had all the chemicals washed down.)



Very Long day. Today: WE CLEAN. I look at all the photos that have to go up for the evaluations and it just causes anxiety.
And recipes.....oh the cooking we have done! And as day ends, G will be going to her program. I am glad she got to experience everyone together before she leaves. I think that might be where my biggest anxiety lies. She will be in Orlando and not so close as to be able to visit often. Maybe I need to learn the bus system. I think I will add that to my list. Even on the cusp of a license, I fear driving that van much. It does not have much life left.

No comments:

Post a Comment