Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello and welcome to imperfect me!

A typical day?


Today is parent teacher conference day for F.  He is in 1st grade and insists he should be homeschooled.  We will discuss this with his teacher.  I believe it is because he hates to wake in the am.  I am trying to get to know F lately.  He really dislikes affection and is especially wary of me since I made him pee himself from tickling him.  Oh well.  Parenthood is full of boo boos.

I am learning a lot lately about the kids.  This is my focus as I had been wasting so much time on things better left unsaid.  I am definitely human, with many faults and foilbes.  I have birthed ten children who are age 23 to 2 as I write this.  (the overachiever part of me wants JUST ONE MORE LOL).  I shuld mention my 22 yo DD Gi has boy and girl twins and is presently expecting that makes me Nanny, nena, nonie--I am not sure has of yet and would love to post a poll!  Oh I am 43, anticipating menopause and love a good fight.  I do not like lies and am flabergased at the human races's necessity tomake themselves look better.  Here you will find all my mistakes and everthing we do during our time homeschooling 3 out of 8 that are still home.  I hope I can find important links that help my homeschooling organizations and that may change yours.  I really home other hsers find ME so I can follow them too! 

Back form the conference.  F is doing great and at the top of his class.  Yet, he still got a 10 % on his spelling test.  Right now he is out cold on the couch having caught a stomach bug.  Poor little man.

Is was dropped from math today and I need to log in to see where she is in her other courses.  She is a trial to get work done.  I wish she would just plow through each course to finish. *th grade is taking to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment